Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anya


Hello everyone!!! If you haven't seen it yet I have a post from yesterday that is a not so crafty but good info kinda read as well.

Today I am showing a simple little 4X4 card I threw together this morning. And when I say I threw it together that is pretty much what I did but I am so happy with it. I just love the light and airy colors of it.

I really think the Anya stamps are just adorable. I started out with a card base using PTI rustic cream cardstock. I took a square of sweet blush and stamped it with spring moss using my PTI stamp set background basics: spots & dots. Anya was stamped in Staz-on ink and colored using copic markers and matted with spring moss cardstock. I also used some crystal stickles to make her wings just magical. I also took my clear glitter pen to make her sparkle just a little more.

I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punched and punched two, one in spring moss and one in sweet blush. For the center I used liquid pearls.

The flowers are mini primas and added to the card using mini Queen & Co. brads.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. The week is almost over.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

No comments: