Thursday, May 12, 2011

Little Prayers


 
I got this book from my Blogging for Books group I joined.  It really is a great program if you love books.  I love to read and I hope that my boys will also gain that love of reading from me.
This book, "This little prayer of Mine" was the second book I received from Blogging for Books.  I love it.  It is a quick read, great for the little members of the family, but it is also great for the older kiddos who are learning to read.
It is set up like a poem which makes the reading seem more like a song and easier for bigger kids to figure out.  I would recommend this book to anyone with little children.  I hope that my boys learn to say their prayers just like the adorable kids in this book.
 
For legal purposes, I was given this book for free by WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

No comments: