Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pink Cat Challenge


Happy Wednesday!!! We are half way there, wooohooo!!!

I had a heck of a day. I am telling you, my boys waste no time getting back to the usual, horrible, frustrating routine. Geeesss!!! I am not sure how many of you have 2 little boys but I am telling you I wonder sometimes. It is even hard to take a shower during the day. I never know what I am going to see when I get out.

This card was fun to make. I was reading Lauren's blog here and knew I had to try the challenge. Especially since I had no idea what I was going to put on my blog today.

As it says on the challenge I had to use a pink cat studio stamp. If you want to know more about the challenge go to Melissa's (Pink Cat Studio owner) blog here. Well, I have plenty of Billy stamps to use so I set out to pick one. I just love this little guy and had to use him so I did.

The only thing I wanted to mention is that the scallop circle on the ribbon is a stamp from a retired SU! cowboy sticker set.

I need to make this short since my hubby needs the computer so if you are wanting to know something about the card then please email me and ask.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sooooo cute Missy!! Thank you so much for playing along in our challenge! I'll post your card on my blog and in my gallery :)
Have a great day!