Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bronx


Just popping in real quick to share some photos I took while in New York.  We went in to see a Yankee game.  I tell you, it was the most amazing game I could have gone to.  History happened right before my eyes and I couldn't have been more excited...the rest of the game just continued to get better.
It was a rushed trip so unfortunately I do not have any pictures of us there but I know there will be a next time.  These pictures I took while trying to get on the freeway back to Connecticut.
I also played around with some more filters.  Again, I have so much fun with picnik that I can't decide on a favorite.  My husbands aunt and mother say I should try to sell my photos.  How awesome would that be?  I would love it.
 



 
Our time here is coming to a close.  We will be driving on first thing Friday morning and although I am excited to get home and my own routine I am sad to leave family.  Leaving family is difficult because you never really know when the next time will be.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

VERY cool photos Missy!