Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  I am sad to say that we did not even make the first cut on "The Greeting Farm" challenge.  That is okay though.  My niece loved the card I made for her and the challenge.
Today I am going to show you the card that I was able to make with my sisters supplies for her husbands birthday which was on Saturday.  We go to have a combined birthday for him and my niece.  It was great getting together with all the family that is in California.  I just wish that my two brothers and younger sister and their families could have been there to help us celebrate.
 
This was fun and simple.  I used kraft, smokey shadow and the new hawaiian shores colors to make this card and a great old wooden button my sister had on hand.  The smokey shadow cardstock bottom was punched using a fiskars border punch but then it ripped so I just tore it off to give the rough look.  I actually like how it turned out.
Have a great rest of the week!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, Missy...you should like how this turned out...it is great! Sorry about TGF! We all know you guys are great!