Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kinda back


Hello everyone!!!  This is going to be a quick post.
We have made it to our new house.  We now live in South Dakota.  It has been quite the change but one that we are excited for and can't wait to get completely settled in.
I do have cards I made before we left and haven't posted so I am going to just share the pictures with you and if you have questions please let me know.
I almost have all my crafts put together again and many cards I need to make so as soon as I do I will post them here.
Also, a heads up to those of you who are book lovers.  I have heard from another blogger friend.  There is a program called Blogging for Books.  If you have a blog and like to read books you can sign up, get free books.  All you have to do is post a review of the books on your blog, their webpage and one other site (ie: amazon, walmart, etc.)  I should be receiving my first book in a week or so.  As soon as it is read you can find my review here.
So, here is one of my cards I haven't posted yet.
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Super, super cute Missy! Moving is such a pain so take your time unpacking!