Monday, February 28, 2011

Information


Just a quick not to say that I have my eye appointment today.  That means, hopefully, I will have working eyes again by the end of the week and I can be a regular participant in my own blog and in my craft "room" again.
I have so many thank you cards I need to make for some wonderful people in California and beyond.  I also still have nephew birthday cards I need to make that are already several weeks late.  Another niece who is having a birthday in March I would like to get done on time for a change.  So much to do and so little time to do it all.
On another note, I received my "Blogging for Books" book last week so hopefully was I have eyes again I can start reading.  As soon as I am done I will be posting a review here.  I haven't heard of this book before or the author so I am excited to try something new.
Thanks for sticking with me.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: