Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Belated Anniversary Wishes

Here I am again guys. It is Tuesday and the second day for my son as a kindergartner. Yesterday went very smoothly. No major meltdowns for either my son or myself. Of course, my youngest son was having so much fun with Daddy and Mom that when it was time to go pick up my oldest from school he wasn't too happy. In fact he threw a couple temper tantrums and refused to go anywhere. I had no idea that it would be like that for him. I think he is better today and things should be smooth again.

Today I wanted to share a card I made for my parents. I got the word that the card was received so why not share it now. They celebrated their, well, I will just say it. Their 31st anniversary in July. The only reason I hesitate is because I am almost that age myself and it is hard to swallow it sometimes. I am so late in getting things done. I feel horrible. But this weekend I was finally able to get a card done for them. I copied a card made by Lorie here. Of course, her version is quite better but I am still pleased with the one I made for my parents.

Well, I am running around trying to get things done before my son has to go to school so this is going to be short. Maybe I should sit down and write these up at night so that I can have them posted earlier in the morning and more interesting stuff to read.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!! tfs!!

Lorie said...

What do you mean mine is better? This is lovely!

Elizabeth S. said...

We really did like the card!! In fact I have it sitting up ever since receiving it. Thank you!