Friday, December 11, 2009

Candy box

Hello everyone!!!  I said I was going to post this today and I am sorry it is late.  I do have to run though.  I tis about time to go pick up my odlest from school.  If you have any quyestions please email or leave a comment.
My mom showed my sister and I this box here from Dawn's blog.  So we set out to make our own that very minute.  Here is what I came up with after finally decorating.  It isn't much but I was trying out a new stamp set that I purchased from martha Stewart.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH wow!! Now this is just adorable hun!! I love that snowman and that label is very elegant!! HUGS

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so cute! Would you believe I haven't made another one of these yet. I really like the snowman and your new stamp set!
Great job!

Lorie said...

That is super cute!