Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Motivet/last post

Well, everyone, it looks like Christmas is just around the corner.  Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  My how the time flies.  I am excited to have the preperation part over and done with.  It is so daunting and tiring on my body.  I am also so excited to see the excitement on my boy's faces when they wake up in the morning and see all the presents they get to open.  Because, believe me, they will have a TON of presents.  They are lucky and have so much family that loves them that they are never wanting for presents.
So for my last post before Christmas I am showing you a non-Christmas card.  I was thinking I may have got you guys burnt out on Christmas projects.  This card is for the Motivet challenge.  It is a sketch.  So fun to do, I love sketch challenges.  It takes the hardest part for me out of the challenge, the rest is just fun.
I used an image my mom let me stamp from some she had, this one is called "Hilda on an innertube".
The paper is from a mat pad I got a while back from me and my big ideas.  The cardstock is from PTI and is dark chocolate.  Most of the rest is just scraps I had lying around and hardly use.  I know the colors are all wacky but I did have so much fun putting this card together.


Well, I think I will leave ou with that.  So, Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!  May the spirit of Christmas reside in us all.  And if I don't get a chance to come back before New Year's...Happy New Year!!!  May 2010 bring you happiness that you all so very much deserve.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This is completely adorable! Merry Christmas to you and yours too! :O)