Thursday, January 28, 2010

Simple Thursday

Can you believe it is Thursday and I have yet another thing to post today.  Four days in a row, that must be a record for me, right?  The whole digi relay at The Greeting Farm was so much fun and I am saddened that they ended it so soon but understand their reasoning.  I do have another digital image to create with, Prince Ian.  I hope to get something done for that tonight since I have no idea what is going to be going on with me tomorrow.  I would love to see the baby but I am praying that the baby is head down and I will be sent home with an appointment for next week.  If you believe in the power of prayer I would appreciate it if  you would include the baby and I in yours.  If you don't believe in the power of prayer than I would appreciate it if you would send us some good vibes tomorrow.
This morning I was doing my usual blog hopping on everyone's blog that I love and saw what Lorie created for a challenge.  She inspired me to do something wonderful.  I planned on CASEing her card exactly as she had done but ended up with this instead.

I started with some Kraft paper just as she had.  Then I wanted to use some more of my Making Memories vintage findings paper.  I put that strip on top of some Enchanted Evening cardstock from PTI that I punched with a border punch.  It doesn't have a name on it so I have no idea which company it is from.  From there I wanted to use some faux stitching that I have had forever because I love the look of stitching.  I couldn't leave it at that so I added the ribbon.  I love the color paired with the enchanted evening.  The rest is just stuff I had in my stash.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the cardbase with colorbox chalk ink in dark brown.  It can be used as a thank you card or a birthday card.  I just absolutely LOVE it.  I am so excited about this one.
Have a great Thursday!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, I love it Missy! It is absolutely wonderful!