Monday, February 1, 2010

Hearts

Thanks to the many websites I frequent, I came across this blog.  She is a working mom who doesn't have a whole lot of time to craft but loves to.  She searches the web for easy and fun crafts that she hopes to be able to make someday.  She featured this wreath a while back and I fell in love with it and knew I had to make one of my own.  It was actually very easy to do but very time consuming as well.  I think it took me two days to completely finish the project.  I added a few embelishments I had in my stash to make it more my own.  I do want to tell you that the circles do not have to be perfect.  I did have a few circles that had notches out of two sides, so it looked more like an hour glass than a circle.  Also, the amount of circles that you need is entirely up to how tight you want the wreath to look.  I ended up with some that were really close and tight and others that were loose and farther apart.  I just love how it turned out.

I do want to leave with a special message to my mom.  Happy Birthday!!!  I sincerely hope you are able to find some time for yourself today.  I thought we were going to have a baby for a birthday present but things are not working out that way.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Elizabeth S. said...

I love this!! You just might have to show me how to make one for myself.
Maybe the baby will be decide to come after all.