Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stamp sets for sale

I have some stamps I haven't used in a very long time and figured since we are moving they should probably go to a home that will love them.
 
Our Craft Lounge - Kona --$8  barely used
 
All that scraps - Bear Hugs --rubber stamp barely used -- $5 
 
Gina K. Designs (Stamps by Carolyn King) -- Whimsical Autumn -- $10
 
I also have a MFT set with farm animals.  Some fo the animals and the gardner are stained black due to using staz-on ink but that doesnt' affect the great quality of stamp.  If you would like a picture please email me your email.  Asking $8
 
I have a Marth Stewart stamp set I bought at Michael's on sale.  It is a label set.  Have the alphabet, some wreath, "thank you" "your invited", etc.  If you would like to see a pic please email me.
Asking $5
 
Thanks for your help in dimishing what I will need to pack.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: