Thursday, July 30, 2009

And oldie but still in love...











Man, has my posts been extremely sporadic. I can't believe it and it is upsetting me. I have had some issues lately. There has been a couple more hurdles that we have dealt with since the last time I shared my woes. I am not going to go into those right now. I want to focus on things getting better and no more bad. Of course, that isn't going to happen. There will always be bad things that happen to people but as for now I need to focus on the good and keep myself and my growing baby happy and healthy.

I have had my niece visiting us since last Saturday and it has been great. She is so easy to handle and a great help with my boys. It has been a blessing having her here. More than I am getting into and will get into.

Last Saturday my parents, my family and my niece went to Sunset Beach again. The difference this time, my husband, father and niece were with us. It was such a wonderful day. We went just to go there and relax and enjoy the ocean breeze and cool air. But I couldn't go to the beach without getting my feet wet. My Dad, niece and I did just that almost the second we got there. Within about 20 minutes my Dad had fallen in the water and I was soaked up to my hiney. My dad had a change of shorts, I did not. Luckily my shorts were kinda thin so it didn't take too long to get them dry.

My oldest son finally put his feet in the water and when he did he couldn't get enough of it. My husband, didn't get near the water, my youngest son, he was feeling kinda ill so he didn't even get near the water either.

Today though I want to show you a project I made a long time ago. Well, it was about 2 years ago. I found the details for it on a message board that I visit fairly well. I just loved how it turned out. I made something similar for my parents and my mother-in-law. The only difference between mine and theirs is that in the middle theirs has their wedding pictures.

I hope to have things going regularly again next week. Thanks for being patient and sticking with me, if you have.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

2 comments:

Lorie said...

First, Missy...I love that photo collage...it is wonderful! I'm sorry things haven't been wonderful and I hope you are okay! Take care and come back when you can!

Elizabeth S. said...

I wanted to let you know that I posted a few of my picture that I took on my blog. If you want copies let me know. We all had a great time and it was great for me to finally be able to get away for a day even.