Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Late Valentine's



Oh my goodness!!!  I feel like I am completely out of the loop.  Yesterday started the first day of being home alone with my 3 boys.  It was a crazy day filled with doctor's appointments and such.  I loved it though and it seemed to be easier than I expected.  I just haven't gotten caught up with anything yet.  I am beginning womder if I ever will.  I have been doing laundry everyday since I have gotten home from the hospital, at least it feels like it.
Today though I wanted to show you the card I made for my husband for Valentine's day.  We spent most of it apart since he was on a hunting trip and I decided to spend the weekend with my sister and her family so I had a bit of help before jumping into motherhood of 3.
I don't have a whole lot of time to share all the details so if you have a question about somethng please leave a comment with the question or feel free to email me.
Also just wanted to say that Valentine's Day is special for my husband and I because that is the day he proposed to me.  I can't believe it has been 8 years already.  It was lovely, in my parents backyard sitting on a bench swing that I had always loved.
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: