Thursday, February 25, 2010

Seeing double

Happy Thursday everyone!!!  I hope you are all having a wonderfully productive week.  I guess I am still learning a few things about having 2 rambunctious boys and a newborn.  It seems I have a LOT to learn still.  Hopefully it comes to me soon.  Otherwise I am nto sure what I am going to do  :)
Today I am showing you a couple of thank you cards I came up with.  While laying down trying to come up with a layout for thank you cards I came up with something like this.  I just added a few more elements that I love.  I am so pleased with these.
The cardstock is PTI stone, spring moss, and aqua mist.  The patterned paper is called linen closet, I think, but I can't remember the brand.  My sister and I shared a 12X12 pack we found at a Joann's.
The ribbon I had in my stash and the butterfly was punched using a Martha Stewart punch.  The filagree is from PTI's Silent Night stamp set.  Then I just used stickles in gold and blue.  So simple and lovely.  Oh yeah, and the border punch is also from Marth Stewart, possibly my favorite border stamp I own, which really isn't saying much.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, those are super cute cards Missy! Being a parent of three boys, one of which is a newborn, is hard. Give yourself a break, you will learn as you go and be in a routine before you know it! Take care and lots of HUGS!

Elizabeth S. said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love them. Hang in there, you will do great!! It is alot of work but I know you can do it.