Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sad time

Today will be the last post I share until next week.  I will explain more about it when the time is right.
I do want to share with you a card I made for one very wonderful lady we go to church with.  She actually taught my oldest son when we first arrived here in California and taught my middle son last year.  She is a wonderful lady and I am so glad to be able to know her.
Last Thursday she lost her husband to a heartattack.  He went to church with us too but due to health issues I wasn't able to know him as well as I would have liked.  We are also going to have to miss his funeral which is tomorrow.  That also makes me very sad. 
Since this card is self-explantory and I am at a loss for words due to this sad event I am going to leave you with the card and hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend.  I will see you next week.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Your card is lovely! Take care Missy!

Tanya said...

Your card turned out very well!!! It will be so much appriecated :)

Elizabeth S. said...

This is a beautiful card!! I am sure she will appreciate it and understand why you won't be able to attend the funeral.

Karen H. said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout and how you did the flourishes & doodled frame.