Friday, April 30, 2010

Babies and a sad day

Happy Friday everyone!!!  I am not so happy.  I actually want to cry I am so sad.  Today my oldest son left to go on his first field trip.  I always assumed I would be with him for big milestones like this but with a newborn I just couldn't do it.  I would but I am sure the school would not like it for liability reasons.  I know I could have gotten someone to watch him but since class will be gone all day and I am my newborns sole food supply it just wasn't going to happen.  I just pray that he has fun and is safe and will come home the same way.


Today I am showing off a card that came together rather quickly.  It is originated from a sketch I got from a commercial.  I did alter that sketch I had in my head a little bit to fit the card.
The stamps used were TCP Studio I got from Joann's or Michael's.  The ink and paper were PTI and staz-on.  I also used a copic marker that is a close match to Spring Moss.
The PP is one I got from my sister that she shared.  I am not sure the company (probably DCWV) called Linen Closet, I think.
Oh, it turns out that my desktop is so old it will not support the Photoshop program so now I have to figure out another way to add my watermark until we get a new laptop that will, I hope.
Well, I think that is about it for today.  Have a great weekend!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

Great card! I love the layout.

Lorie said...

First of all your card is great! I understand how you feel about your son going on a field trip without you. I didn't miss a one until about 3rd/4th grade and then just couldn't make it to one of them. He survived without me though! I try to go to as many as I can now but if I can't make it I know everything will be fine. I hope it was a super fun time for him!