Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gotta love the oldies




Seriously, I am an oldies freak. I love just about everything oldies. If I could have been born in the 1950s I would be in heaven. I love everything about it. Of course, since I was born in the time I was born I am sure I would miss some of the "necessities" we have now. My favorite music is the 50s and 60s and some 70s. Of course, I am a product of the 80s (shudder, I actually fought that for a long time but you can't deny the truth for long) and there is a lot of the music I like but not much else.


What does all this have to do with my crafting? Well, not a whole lot just the fact that I didn't get a chance to get in my craft room yesterday. Busy day and then we had to "go into town" to wal-mart to get a few things that are needed for this weekend. Which, by the way, I will be gone so I won't have anything next week until Wednesday. My hubby is going to Lake Tahoe to go bear and deer hunting and I decided it would be nice to take my boys and spend the weekend with my family.


See, off on a tangent again. Anyway, because of our trip to the store I wasn't able to get in the craft room last night so I decided that I might as well show you something. Then I remembered that I have some stuff in my splitcoast gallery that some of you might not have seen. How fun to go back in time. Please don't laugh too hard, okay? hehehe No you can, I know.


Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by!!! i will do my best to get something new on here for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I posted one of my early cards recently too. Fun to look back sometimes, huh? :o)