Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teacher box

Happy Wednesday!!! I hope your week is going well.


I do have to say. I have had a lot of time to think, funny considering I still have two very active boys and a house, dog and a cat to take care of.


After the post I shared yesterday this might come off a little funny but here goes. (Don't worry I do have eye candy for you.) I don't know how many of you spend more than a day or two away from the hubbies but if you do you might understand what I am about to say. The first day or two is very, very hard for me. I do have a lot to keep me busy on purpose. But as the days pass on I realize that not having my husband around becomes kinda normal. I almost forget what it is like to have him around and worry that I am going to have troubles readjusting to him being a part of all the decision making and everything else that comes along with being a couple. That is where I am at right now. I am counting down the days until he is back but when I really, really think about him I almost have to force myself to think about who he is and what it is like to have him around. Okay, enough of that let's get to the goodies.


This is another oldie that I haven't posted here. I have so much going on with the house, etc. that I haven't had much time to get in the craft room. I hope to later today though.

Here is a box I made for a teacher I had when I was in 8th grade (I won't mention how long ago that was hehehe). I think she had each of my siblings as well.


My older sister and I went to the school where she is now a principal and got to meet with her. It was awesome catching up. The cool part is that when she saw us she knew exactly who we were (is that good?). Anyway, it was good to show her my boys and let her know how we have changed and grown.


I thought it was only appropriate to bring something with us for her. I found this box for a $1 I can't remember where though. The paper is DCWV that I bought at Michael's a while back. The butterfly and sentiment are PTI. I really had a hard time parting with this one because I loved it so much but knew I had to. I really should make one for myself. I think I still have some of those boxes stashed somewhere.


Okay, I will be back tomorrow with something new this time, I promise. I miss the craft room and cannot wait to get some stuff done.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That is a great box! I bet she loved it! :o)