Friday, October 31, 2008

Christmas Card Part 2


Happy Friday!!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!! Am I right or what. I actually don't like Friday's all that much. Why? Because like I said before, I work. I only get about 4 hours of sleep Thursday nights if I am lucky. Fridays I am just exhausted and so irritable. But that is okay because today is Halloween!!! Wooohooo!!! It is so cool because my oldest is getting the whole idea of trick-or-treating. He is so excited and cannot wait. How do I know that? Because he hasn't missed the opportunity to tell me that since Tuesday.

Even though it is Halloween I have another Christmas card for you. This is my second attempt at Christmas cards for my family this year. I do not like it as the first one. I think there would be a few things I would change if I do do it again. I wouldn't sponge the pure poppy ink on the edge of the card and I would use a different PP to mat the sentiment on.

The tree was paper pieced, the cardstock was scored on either side of the red PP and everything else was stamped and colored with copic markers.

Got any other questions??? Email me.

Happy Halloween!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy
P.S. If you haven't seen it yet I have another Christmas card I made in the previous post, go check it out. Trust me it is better than this one hehehe

No comments: