Thursday, October 2, 2008

MFT card


I was out late getting things done and trying to get some rest before work tonight. I work Thursday night/Friday mornings, don't get any ideas it is legal and way below my educations level hehehe (I am the paper delivery boy :P)

Anyway, Happy Friday!!! It is the weekend and one more day before WCMD wooohooo!!!

I sat down to make something and had no idea what to do. I realized I haven't used my MFT stamps in a LONG time so I went with that. I wanted to use the farm girl and thought she would work for a garden girl as well.

I paper pieced her shirt and pants. The shirt PP is from Joann's and her pants were paper pieced with kraft paper. Have you noticed I have been using a LOT of kraft paper. I am so going to have to buy some more. White just seems too crisp for me right now, I am trying to tone things down.

The ribbon is from a Michael's $1 find, I used versamark ink to stamp the flowers on the top part (red portion). The brown flowers are from Joann's as well (I think hehehe). The brads are Queen & Co.

I think that is about it. Have a great Friday!!! Thanks for stopping by.

Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Great card! Love the ribbon!