Friday, October 24, 2008

Patience please

Happy Friday!!! Hope you guys have great plans for this weekend. I plan to spend some time with my hubby tonight!!! Wooohooo!!! I am so excited to have him home. I got to talk to him last night and he is doing great. Unfortunately no one was successful in getting an elk. I guess now isn't really the greatest time to be out hunting. Most of the elk are just fattening up and getting ready for the winter.
Tomorrow I am going down to visit with my parents for a little while and go visit a friends grave. She is a great friend that I lost almost 9 years ago. Sunday would have been her 30th birthday. Just a short explanation. My friend, sister and I went out for the night and on the way back we were involved in a terrible accident. My friend was driving and lost her life, my sister almost did and I was pretty much spared (I did spend a few days in the hospital with a few minor things). Anyway, I didn't say all that to get sympathy just wanted to explain the whole grave thing.
Sunday is church and my oldest son has a part in the primary program during the first hour of church. I am so excited and hope he does well as he isn't as great a performer in public as he is at home.
All of that to say I do have something to show you today but I am running behind on pictures, organizing the house before my husband gets home, and so much more. If I can't get to the pictures today I will have them up tomorrow for sure.
Have a great Friday!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Have a great time with your family this weekend! I'm sorry about your accident even though it has been 9 years it can still be sad I'm sure...been there do that. Catch ya later!