Friday, April 16, 2010

Another girls birthday

ETA:  Details on the card.
 
The card base is smokey shadow that I "embossed" using my scor-pal.  I had already punched out the focal cardstock in enchanted evening.  The bottom cardstock is actually sweet blush.  I wasn't sure how well it would go but I am pretty pleased with the contrast it gives the darker colors.
The bird is from a scrappy cat set I bought at Joann's (if I remember correctly) and embossed with clear embossing powder.
I hope it isn't too old fashioned looking for a younger girl.  But I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.
For the heck of it I am also including a most recent picture of my baby boy
Don't you just love that smile.  I love it when he smiles at me.
Thanks for stopping by!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorie said...

A great card and a super cute picture of that little one of yours!

Elizabeth S. said...

I love this card!! He is changing all the time. He is starting to have a look of his own now.