Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another page

This page I made for my youngest son's 5 month birthday.  I have been trying to keep up with the monthly pictures.  I kinda feel guilty about it though because I didn't do that with my other two.  I hope they forgive my shortcomings.
Not much to say about it and not much time to talk about it.
 
I was trying to copy a simple layout used for my desktop.  I love how it turned out.  I have been trying to recreate a look like this for a long time.  Nothing really matchy matchy or any real form.  I think it makes it more fun and keep the focus on the picture.
I need to do the journal part of it.  I think I am going to make a bigger tag and then put it behind the pictures since the center and sides of the picture wasn't glued down, just the top and bottom.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This is a great page Missy!