Monday, September 27, 2010

Scrapbooking

Oh my gosh!!!  I feel so happy that through this hectic, stressful time for me I was able to get some scrapbooking done.  There is absolutely NO stamping involved either.  It was so nice and I feel so good about getting some projects done.
I started with a picture of my oldest son on our trip to Wyoming in May, I think.  I am so bad with time frames anymore.


The paper is K & Co., ancestry.com, and making memories.
I don't have a lot of time to dilly dally on the computer so I will just say a few things.
It may be hard to tell but the squares on the side have been paper pierced and then I used a white gel pen and a green spica pen to make it look like it was quilted.  I thought it fit the look of the page.  I love using old techniques like that.  I haven't done that in a long time which made me realize I have misplaced my paper piercer.  I hope I find it soon or it is off to the store to get a new one.
It is a pretty simple and fun layout so I am going to leave it to that.  I hope you all have a fun filled week up ahead.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

1 comment: