Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome back

to me.
I am sorry about my lack of posts lately.  I tried to get something posted last week because I actually had things to post but last week was just H-E-double hockey sticks.  If I wasn't down with horrible allergies, I was down with massive migraines.  I am so glad to have last week behind me.
Today I wanted to share with you one of two baby shower cards I made.  I had a dual baby shower last Tuesday (the only day I actually felt like a human being).
It was for two lovely new mother's in my ward.  One is a mother of a little boy and the other has a precious little girl.  This first card is for the adorable little boy.
I got the idea from my desktop picture my older sister made me.
 
I don't have much time.  I have to catch up on household duties.  We got back yesterday evening after taking a trip to Yosemite.  It was awesome and I am so glad we went.  My husband had been wanting to go since he was young so it was awesome to be the one he got to go with and share the wonderful experience with him.  Plus, our boys were all troopers.  I love all my guys so very much.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Great card Missy! It is nice to see you back!