Saturday, September 11, 2010

In Remembrance..

I don't know about you.  There are mornings I wake up and wonder where I am at and what day it is.  This morning, even though I was up late, I knew exactly what day it was, how I was woken up and what every aspect of my room looked like back then.
I remember our roommate knocking on our door telling us he got a call to go into work (he was Navy at the time) and just minutes later my husband got the call.
My prayers go out to the families that were affected by the horrible, unconscionable acts of a group of people.
My prayers go out to the service members and their families who are still fighting the fight.  May they all return home to their families safe and sound.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I remember every detail, too Missy. Thank you for a thoughtful post.