Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Cowboy


Happy Monday everyone!!!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine, of course, ended way too quickly.  I ended up waking up late this morning and rushing my big man out the door with only 15 minutes to get there.  Sure enough, we turn the corner and the bus is already at the bus stop.  Thankfully the bus driver is kind enough to wait.
I am showing you a scrapbook page I made.  It is a year old.  I can't believe how much my little man has grown.
In a small town in Wyoming there is a museum that we like to visit.  One becuase it is in the town that our big man was named after and two, it is the town we thought we might retire in, until we moved to Alaska.
The museum is "The Buffalo Bill Historical Center".  I was taken there for the first time by my then, boyfriend, almost 11 years ago.  Every year they do a big open house with musicians that play music from the 1800s.  Usually there are a couple of musicians that my husband know who play there but due to the economy things were scaled down and his friends were not able to go this time.  Hopefully next year as I am sure we will be going again.
I used PTI pattern paper, blueberry sky cardstock, vintage cream cardstock and The Paper Studio's PP called Mirabelle.
I did things very simply.  The blue paper clip I actually got in the mail with some pamphlets for Rheumatoid Arthritis (apparently someone thinks I have arthritis)
and the tage on the side is actually a Labels 11 die that I scored in half and attached to the blueberry sky cardstock with a rustic eyelet.
Also if anyone knows another way to attach chipboard letters, besides stampin' up blue glue let me know.  This is the result I got since I am unable to keep the letters on the page long enough for them to stick the first time.
I hope you have a great Monday and if you aren't and need something to help you smile check out this song.
If anyone knows how to embed videos on blogger please leave me instructions in the comments.
I hope to have more soon. 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: