Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Argyle



Happy hump day everyone!!!  Is it me or has this week been going slow?  I would normally like that but it has been crazy here so I need Saturday to arrive so I can have a chance to relax for a bit.  Don't get me wrong it has been fun crazy but crazy nonetheless and I need a bit of a breather.


I bought a stamp set from Geny Cassady.  It is a My Time Made Easy stamp set and I just had to play the second they arrived.  I think she may have some more for sell so if you are interested in getting some discount stamps go check it out.  Of course, I couldn't but as soon as I could, I did.  I am in love.  It was so fun and I honestly think this is a great card and so happy to show it off.


I am not much in a talkative mood today though so if you want details please ask.  I had hoped to have this post of sooner but I woke up with a migraine and it still isn't quite gone.  I tried to post using my phone while recouping but for some reason my phone doesn't like blogger, or my signature, not sure which.

Sorry about the pictures.  It has been cloudy all week and no sign of it stopping until Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: