Monday, May 23, 2011

Dude!!!


 

Happy Monday!!!  I am happy to say I actually have something to share with everyone today.
My oldest had a birthday party to go to on Saturday and I am glad because it made me get to crafting.  I have a niece whose birthday is next week so I need to get busy making her card as well (thankfully I already bought her present.  Now I just have to get it in the mail  :D )
On the invitation they had pictures of "The Transformers", "Wolverine", "Super Mario Brothers", and "The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".
When I thought about card ideas I wanted to do something to mach the idea behind the party.  That is when I remembered my surfing turtle stamps from Our Craft Lounge.  His name is Kona and I thought he would be so cute to go along with the mutant turtle pictures.  If memory serves me correctly the mutant turtle skateboard not surf but close enough, right?
I actually saw this same, sorta, layout on another blog but there are so many blogs and it was so long ago that I can't remember where.  If you have seen it please feel free to let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.
I think that is about it for me today.  Hope you all have a great Monday.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: