Tuesday, June 21, 2011

AdSense


Has anyone else heard of this?  I was moving things around on my blog yesterday and ran across what blogger is calling AdSense?  It is a way to help earn money just by blogging.
I tell you I can use all the extra money I can get.  I didn't have a whole lot of time to look around to completely understand how this works but am interested.
If anyone else has done some research or uses it and had opinions please let me know.
If I ever find time to do some more research I will and hopefully you will be seeing ads on here soon.  I just don't want them to over power the blog and make it something I didn't intend when I started blogging in the first place.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I don't know anything about AdSense other than the fact that I don't wish to bother those visiting my blog with extra ads. I probably wouldn't be able to see them anyway as I have a pretty good ad blocker in place.