Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gift cards


Hello Thursday!!!  I can't believe it is Thursday already.  Does anyone else feel the same way?  I guess having a 4-day weekend here and keeping busy those 4 days certainly helped in making this week go by fast.  We have a fun filled weekend planned again.  There is going to be an air show here so we plan to go to that as well as go visit Mt. Rushmore for the nightly lighting ceremony.  It promises to be amazing.
So, these are the cards I made to put inside the cardcase I made for my son's teacher and counselor.  I thought I had a better picture of the teal and green one.  I wish I did.  I loved how it turned out, especially with that flower at the end.  I took the idea from Nichole Heady.  I pretty much CASEd every card I made for the teachers.  I had planned on making 10 of each but I ran out of time (I am a bad procrastinator) and I only had 10 envelopes so each teacher got 5 cards.

These are single layer cards I made for the teachers that resemble the cards I gave them.

I used a new stamp I got from Geny Cassady here from My Time Made Easy.  This set is called Killer Curves.

I dry embossed the smaller kraft cardstock.  I love the houndstooth look.

And this is the whole sets packaged up.  I just wish that I had listened, or paid attention when putting the sets together.  My son asked that the red be for his teacher and blue for the counselor and that is how we addressed the cards.  BUT when putting the cases together I made the blue for his teacher and the red for the counselor.  So, his teacher has his counselors card.  Too bad, or maybe good, his counselor was not at school the last day so I have her set to give her on the first day of school next year.
Well, that is about all I have time for.  Sorry the pictures are so raw but my editing program is on my other computer.  I need to see about adding it to this computer so I can more easily edit pictures and post them here.
Have a great day and as always...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Again, these are very nice!