Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation


It seems like just yesterday we were hitting the road to move half way accross the country.  Who in their right mind would want to pack up again drive the other half?  Well, we are.  My husband's family, my husband, is from the east coast.  It has been several years since we have been there.  In fact, the last time was when my Father-in-law passed.
 
source found here
It is time to go.  None of my husband's family has seen our little man, except in pictures.  Considering he will be 17 months old on Saturday I think it is about time they get to meet their grandson, nephew, cousin.
With that being said, I think you may have figured out I won't be sharing much on here, not that I have been anyway.
I do hope to have a few things done before we go, I will try my best to be able to schedule some posts and also share some photgraphy with you here as well.
 
source found here
We plan on doing some sightseeing, Yankees Stadium, Mystic, Peabody Museum, but mostly just visiting with family.
 
source found here


The East Coast is beautiful and I believe even with just some time with family will bring many wonderful photography opporunities worthy of sharing here.
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Sounds like an amazing trip Missy! We hope to get to the East Coast in the next couple of years!

Elizabeth S. said...

have a gereat time! Since you are driving you will get to enjoy seeing some states that you wouldn't by flying. I want to go back to the east coast but a little further south.