Friday, June 17, 2011

SFYTT



Happy Friday everyone!!!  I wish I could say I was super excited that it was Friday but I am  not.  Tomorrow is kinda gonna be just like another work day around here except instead of working the hubby is going on a 4-wheeling trip.  It won't be all day but basically another work day.
I am contemplating driving to Deadwood again for the "Wild Bill Days" events that are going on.
Anyway, enough of my complaining.  I have a card for you today.  I intended it for my Sisiter-in-law who is celebrating her 22nd birthday today but instead, I think I will save it for one of my nieces.  I like it but I don't think it suits a 22 year old.
 
I used the layout that Jen Del Muro holds every month.  It is called "Sketch for you to try" or SFYTT.
 
I need to run because I have lots of things to do today.  I need to make a card for my husband since Father's Day snuck up on me, I hope to be able to make a card for a baptism that I hope we get a chance to go to tomorrow and I still need to make my husband's father's day present.
Should be loads of fun since I also need to sneak in some outside play time so my boys don't get stir crazy and drive me insane  :)
 
If you haven't seen it be sure to go to this post and enter to win a wonderful book I had the priveldge of receiving for free as well.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Would you look at that beautiful card! I love it Missy!

Elizabeth S. said...

This is such a pretty card!!