Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another 2-in-1

Happy Wednesday everyone!!! I have a VERY busy day today so I am getting this typed up a little early so you don't have to wait until who knows when to see this.

I have another card that I used Lauren's Saturday Sketch for. I LOVE how this one turned out and it is awesome. I am really excited that Lauren is trying something new with her Saturday challenges and that she is opening up a design team call as well. I love what Lauren does with paper and it would be an honor to be able to work with her on a regular basis.

Here is her sketch:


Here is my card:

This is also a card I am entering into a Copic challenge. They are here. The challenge this week was to color jeans. Thankfully my sister has a LOT of copics (at least more than I do) and let me borrow some of her blues to color some jeans. The rest of the copics are mine and I LOVE how the coloring went. I also used some Spica Glitter pens as well.

Here are the deets:
stamp: Whiff of Joy, Verve stamps:petals and stems
ink: Palette black, PTI ripe avocado
paper: PTI spring moss, vellum, SS white, and Marcella K PP
Bridal flowers from Michael's, Making memories buttons, SU! linen thread

The cool thing to is that the copic challenge was to color jeans. When I was looking for buttons I happened to see that these buttons had writing on them. These buttons, since you can't probably read it, says "Faded Glory Jeans Co."

Well, I believe that is it for now. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy


3 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is a very sweet card, Missy, and you did a great job coloring. Thanks for joining us for our second challenge. Hope to see you next time.

*kathleen* said...

love the soft affect of this card!

Dana Gustafson said...

Very cute. I love the image you chose and your coloring turned out wonderfully. Great job on the sketch!