Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just a quote

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are all having a great Tuesday. I woke up with a little bit of a headache and my headaches turn into migraines. Since I am not feeling well, I have been feeling a little queasy lately, I am taking some time to relax.

Both of my boys have a little of the sickies too. Since it is nice and windy in our lovely desert oasis (that is definitely a tongue in cheek comment for me) we are taking the day to relax and get better. I even called in sick for my son's speech class today. Don't want to transfer those germs to the other kiddos that my son has speech therapy with.

But I was browsing some craft blogs today and found a quote that I really liked. Lori from Live-Love-Laugh-Create had a bible verse on her blog and it kinda fit with my mood today so I decided to share it with all of you as well.

“Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross!” (Philippians 2:5-8)

May we all remember that to be like God we need to humble ourselves like Jesus did. I know I work on myself everyday of my life.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the verse on my blog...it gave me a moment of pause as well. Hope you all feel better soon!