Friday, April 17, 2009

Late Mojo



Happy Friday everyone!!! Wooohooo!!! Who isn't happy that today is Friday? Not me, I am so excited. I so need a break this weekend and that is all we have planned. Actually we don't have anything planned and I need a weekend like that before my life gets crazy.

T-ball is dominating our lives already. I cannot believe it is as bad as it is. I thought, sure a few days no biggie. Now I know what it is like to be a Mommy with a lot to do. I am loving it though. I love seeing my son so happy and excited about something.

I don't have a whole lot of time to post today. I have to go see the dreaded dr. Really, I hate doctors. It isn't the person really. It is just that I don't like what they may or may not find. I stress, about everything, and doctors are you of the things I stress about. My blood pressure is no good when I go to the doctors.

I didn't want to leave your eyes missing something so I am posting the picture and then I will be back later to post all the deets for it. I hope you enjoy it. I am pleased with how it turned out.

okay, I am back. The doctor's went over as usual so it took longer than expected to get back home. I am glad to be home though and can finally try to relax the rest of the day.

oh, and a side note, the layout is from a mojo sketch from Poetic Artistry that I didn't get a chance to participate in.

deets:

paper: SU! kraft, PTI lemon tart and $1 spot at target

ink: palette black and versamark, pti lemon tart

stamps: c.c. designs, pti boxes, bags, and tags

extras: OCL sparkly fluff, black fun flock, $1 ribbon at Michaels, crystal stickles, prima flowers, joann's brads

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

2 comments:

Tanya said...

The bee is sooo cute :) I need to borrow this set;) The purple and yellow relly looks nice together.

Michele Kovack said...

This is super cute! Love that lil' bee!