Monday, April 6, 2009

This week...

Happy Monday everyone!!! As you may have guessed, I have nothing today. Nada, zilch, nothing. It has been a whirlwind of events at my house. I actually need another weekend to recoup from this passed weekend.
I do want to share that thanks to some wonderful people I was able to mellow out and relax and reflect on all that we have. We did not have church this weekend because it was General Conference. I got to listen to most of the talks via the Internet and it was amazing. If I can find a link or quote from one of the speakers I will share it here later. Seriously, what was said made me realize a few things and I am more calm and at peace with what may happen sooner rather than later.
I do have some exciting news to share soon, I hope, as soon as I am able I will share it all with you.
In honor of the good news I am for sure going to have a project to share with you tomorrow. Actually, I am going to get started on that as soon as I am done typing up this post.
I am not sure how often I am going to be able to post today. I knew I was going to have a busy week this week but it got even busier almost the second I woke up today.
My oldest starts his T-ball practices tonight. No biggie, we knew tonight and Wednesday night. Well, since my husband works with my son's coach we found out that not only do we have practice Monday and Wednesday night but we also have a practice Thursday night for the opening ceremonies on, get this, this Friday!!! See what I see, the only night we have open this week is Tuesday. That is fine too but some time this week we have to get into town to get a few things. Now, I think I may have mentioned this before, but, into town is seriously what we do. We live on a military base that is a good 45 min drive from real stores. So, it really is an exciting and long trip to do some normal errands.
On top of that the grass needs to be mowed, badly, and I have projects to get done for church as well as a lesson to prepare for this Sunday. That isn't all of it but I will stop there. My head is already spinning. I have no idea how it will all get done but I know it will. I wouldn't have all this to do if He knew I couldn't get it done.
So, please stop by tomorrow and feast on some wonderful eye candy hehehe!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Hey, girl...take a deep breath (don't forget to exhale!), write yourself a list in priority order and get to work. That is what I have to do when things get a bit overwhelming for me. See you tomorrow!