Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Candy

*This post will remain at the top until Friday the 8th of May when the contest ends. To see newer posts scroll down*



A Happy Thursday everyone!!! It has been nice here. Sun shining, birds chirping, the wind has calmed down and we got to see a great game of T-ball last night. My son did great and his team as well. There are so many talented little boys and girls on this base. I am so glad that we are able to enjoy this experience with family.

Since I had my son's game and didn't get anything ready to show you today I decided what a better time to offer up some goodies.

I haven't done this before so I am nervous and excited all at the same time. Nothing special for this one. Just leave a comment and be sure to tell some of your friends to make it more exciting. Here is what I am offering.

textured cardstock from Target (about 80 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 inch sheets)

Joann's Scrap Essentials Shaped Bubbles (28 in all)

Chipboard stickers of the barnyard pals variety (9 pieces in all from Michaels)

Target's $1 section alphabet stamp set (roughly 1/4 inch and I am guessing on that)

plus an envelope stamp from Canadian Maple Collections (I got this one from A.C. Moore when visiting my in-laws last year)

To make it fun and suspenseful I will leave this contest open until next Friday, May 8th. Like I said, just leave a comment on this post. I don't care what kind of comment, anything. Also be sure to tell those you know. It is always more fun the more people that enter.

Good luck!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

5 comments:

Tanya said...

WhooHoooo, I LOVE blog candy ;)

I will post this on my blog as well.

Lorie said...

Oh, fun Missy! You are going to enjoy giving away blog candy! :o)

Dawn said...

How very generous of you!! Good luck everyone :)

Shillig Family said...

Your cards are so amazing! I love scrapbooking, but I could never make anything like you. :) You teach great Sunday school lessons too, you are great at everything!

Elizabeth S. said...

Who doesn't like blog candy.