Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Mom's Mother's Day



Happy Thursday everyone!!! I hope you are all having a great week. Mine is starting to go back to normal. I am just so excited about everything that is going on. Nothing special but I decided to have a good out look on things. I am currently working on being a better mother to my boys. They have gotten less than they deserve from me because of my hobby. I have decided that they came to my house for a reason and they do not deserve the lack of attention they have been getting.

I have been thinking about this stuff a lot and have read a book called "Eternal Families" that has helped me realize that some of the attention I have been giving my boys. I don't know if you are a TV watcher or not but sometimes I catch "Dr. Phil". Right now he is doing a series about learning how to be a better parent. I caught a few minutes of it on Tuesday and it hurt me to see how other kids are treated or act. I am dedicating myself to making my home full of laughs and happy moments and less stressful. But you didn't come to my blog to hear about my goals as a mother.

Speaking of Mother's...I am slacking on a few things. I realized yesterday after posting my Kayleigh/sketch post that I haven't showed you something I made for my mom for Mother's Day.

Remember the card here. Well, I added a few rhinestones to the butterflies and put a sentiment on it and gave it to my mom for Mother's Day. I did mention that I also gave her a stamp that I bought for her and she had been wanting for a while. But I also made a bookmark for her like I made for my Mother-in-law.

I don't remember what the supplies were so if you have a question than please email me and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

No comments: