Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day card


Happy Tuesday everyone!!! I hope your Monday was better than mine. I am not going into details. I am just glad it is over and we have a new day to start over and begin afresh.

Today I am showing you the card that I made for my mother-in-law that I promised you yesterday. It is very easy and a basic design. I basically used the same sketch from "The Pink Elephant" challenge.

Since I went through details of the bookmark I am not going to get all talkative on you today.

Here are the deets for the card:

stamps: PTI background basics: spots and dots

paper: PTI vintage cream and vellum cardstock

ink: PTI lemon tart and lavender moon

I also used the same jewelry string to tie the book mark to the card.

Check here for the details of the bookmark.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, so pretty Missy!