Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Weekend

It is Saturday and I am posting!!! Can you believe it? I just wanted to take a moment and thank all those who have served and are serving in the military. Those who sacrificed their lives to allow the rest of us to enjoy the freedoms they so valiantly fought for.
We, as Americans, live in a great country that allow us so many freedoms in our lives. Those freedoms would not exist if it wasn't for those who chose to become a service member.
THANK YOU!!!
I also wanted to direct you to Lauren's blog where she is participating in a blog hop. I have heard of this great service but have yet to help out, for which I am ashamed. I have planned to but just haven't done it. There is never a bad time to start. I hope that you too can help them out. Every little bit helps when you are a lifetime away from family.
Have a great weekend!!!
I will have something to show you tomorrow as well and I will hopefully be participating in the Papertrey Ink blog hop on Monday so please check in.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy

No comments: