Saturday, May 9, 2009

And the winner is...

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I have to say first. If you haven't been over to Lauren's blog, it is a must. After dong some peeking please go check out the digi stamp company. They are doing a wonderful thing for a family in need. I definitely plan on buying this digi image. Not only is it adorable but it is for a good cause. 100% of the proceeds go to this family and it is only $3, how can you not help?

Okay, so I went to random.org and the winner of my first blog candy is....

*drum roll*

comment #5

resmith.

Congratulations resmith!!! Please email me with your address and I will get the goodies out to you ASAP!!!

And since I won't be around tomorrow, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Be sure to give your mom and wonderful hug or if you aren't near give her a call and remind her how important she is to you.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

No comments: