Friday, September 18, 2009

Anya Birthday

Happy Friday everyone!!!  We made it to another weekend.  How rewarding is that, right?
I am finally getting to the card that I made for my step-niece.  Her birthday is the same day as my younger sisters birthday, September 6th.  The sad thing is that I am not sure how old she is.  I have only had the priviledge of meeting her and her sister, her mother too for that matter, once.  That was when my brother married his wife and became their step-dad.

I don't have a whole lot of time to chat as my boys are fighting over nothing as usual, my youngest still needs a bath and I need to get my oldest ready for school.  Oh, how I love the mornings around here. 
If you have any questions about this card please feel free to email me with questions or leave a comment with your question in it.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is super cute! Love those Anyas!

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so cute!! I just love those Anya stamps. She turned 6.