Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday means Whimsy

Happy Monday everyone!!! This is going to be a quick post as I have a busy day ahead of me. First an appointment in a few minutes and then dentist appointments for my boys and then maybe a bit to relax. Tomorrow I have another OB appointment. This is the BIG ultrasound appointment so if you are lucky enough to know my husband you could possibly convince (apparently I spelled this wrong but even the spellcheck doesn't have the correct spelling) him to tell you what the gender of our baby is. I am secretly hoping that the baby is shy and won't even let him know. Hehehe, I am terrible, I know.

Well, today is Monday and we all know what that means, right? It is another Whimsy blog challenge. This week we are asking you to use your favorite fall colors. I know my card is not quite what most people think about when they think of fall colors but I tried to go with my gut on this one. When I think of fall I think of the colors changing first. The beautiful greens turning to yellow and orange first. I just love it.
The border punch as made using one of my mom's punches that she bought while visiting last weekend. She was testing it and it was just sitting on my desk when I sat down to make this card and had to use it.

We also have some big news over at the Whimsy blog challenge. There have been a few changes so we have two openings on our design team. If you are interested we will be looking at those who enter the next 2 weeks challenges. All you have to do is enter and then type "DT" next to your name when you enter on the blog. Good luck to all. There really is a great bunch of ladies.

Remember those, this design team is for the challenges not for the stamps. You will be responsible for participating in the weekly challenges and using Whimsy stamps. Don't worry if you don't have any stamps now Denise makes it very easy to add them to your collection.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable creation!! Love the colors!! :) HUGS

Elizabeth S. said...

This is cute! I like how you cut the alligator out. The colors are great.