Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby Basket

Happy Friday!!!  I am so glad it is here.  It seemed to take forever in my opinion to get here and I am so grateful to have it.
Anyway, I have been talking about a double baby shower that I got to attend this passed Wednesday.  It was so much fun and I am so glad that I did.  I've already shown you the cards/tags that I made for the gifts.  Since the babies were already born I didn't want to go out buying clothes but did want to get them something they can use.  I actually lucked out and found a gift set at my local store.  It had all the bath supplies that a baby needs.  I also got some cute little onsies to go along with the other things.  I thought the onsies were a grouping of 4 and figured I could split it evenly.  When I got it home and started getting things together I noticed that there were 5 onsies.  Oh darn, I guess there was an extra for our little baby as well.  My mom will love it too because the one I kept says "Grandma loves me".  Which is great because my mo is the first one to buy this new baby some cute onsies.

For some packaging I decided to do something I have been wanting to do.  I made Lauren's PTI template picnic basket and used a new stamp set that I got at Michael's a while back.  It got rave reviews and so many people couldn't believe I made it.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy

2 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

I love this basket!! Great job. I am glad you had a good time at the baby shower. Of course I love the onsie you kept.

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...that is wonderful! Great job!