Friday, October 30, 2009

Coming Soon

Happy Friday everyone!!!  I hope you have wonderful plans for this "holiday" weekend.  I am so excited that my parents will be making it up tomorrow to help with the boys to go trick or treating.  It will be the first time that my parents have gone with us and I think it is great.  My boys are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa again.  I am also hoping that  my sister and her family will be able to make it up as well.  There is nothing like celebrating the holidays with family.  Even a simple one as Halloween.
If you haven't guessed yet, I do not have something crafty to show you today.  I did want to come on here and entice everyone to come back on Monday.  I am going to be participating in a special blog hop in conjunction with another Whimsy challenge.  It will also explain in more detail about the button that I have on my sidebar.  It is important and special so I sure hope to see everyone back here on Monday.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: