Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grandma's Birthday

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  I am a day late and a dollar short.  Yesterday was my grandmother's birthday.  I couldn't even take a gander at how old she is.  I finally got a card made for her last night and going to get it in the mail today.
I used a CPS sketch and some SU! paper that my mom gave me a while back when we visited.  I really don't have a whole lot to say or a whole lot of time.  More fun pregnancy stuff.  I hope to be back on later to add some more words to this post but I wanted to make sure and get at least some things written up and a picture up.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy

3 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Missy!! This is just so pretty!! Love the butterfly and I'm sure she would love this in any event!! HUGS

Crafty Num Nums said...

Very cute!! I am sure grandma is going to love it.

resmith said...

Very pretty, love the colors. I know she will love it, just getting a card will cheer up although she already is in good spirits. I will tell you later how old she is.