Thursday, October 8, 2009

Missing

Sorry I didn't have anything to show you really this week.  I had a rough few days but nothing to be concerned about.  Just been another crazy week and because of that I am going to be late getting some more birthday cards out to family.  My brother and Mother-in-law share a birthday and it is next Tuesday, the 13th.  Since we aren't going to be back from a trip we are taking this weekend until Monday and it is a holiday they are getting their cards late as all of my birthday cards have been for everyone this year.
So, as I mentioned before, my family decided that since we had a long weekend this weekend, thanks for Columbus, we are taking a trip.  We all need it, me especially and I know it will do us all good and maybe ease up some of the stress we have been dealing with.
BUT I will have something to show you on Monday.  This coming week is my week to participate in the Whimsy challenge.  I will be writing that up and scheduling it to post on Monday for you all to see. 
Have a great weekend and I will be back just as soon as I can.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hope you guys have agreat time on your weekend getaway.